"Família! El dissabte va d'art" ("Families! Saturday is about art"). Winter - Spring 2017
Families, Saturdays are for coming to the museum!
We’ll see you there! Don’t miss it!
- Workshops designed for girls and boys accompanied by adults
- Workshops with advance reservation on 971908201.
- Enrolment open one month before the start date of each workshop.
- Price: 1€ per child.
Quin cas, el cos! (Body, what a chaos!)
- Saturdays 11th, 18th, 25th February and 4th March at 11.30 am
- Families with girls and boys aged 6 to 12
- Project by Violeta Sarmentero, haute couture professional and young designer
What’s the relation between clothing, body and mood? This is a textile creative exploration to discuss on the way we express our feelings through our clothings. This is a parallel activity to the Teresa Matas’s exhibition “Why do I dress in black if I love life so much?”.
Nusos i embulls! (knots and fusses)
- Saturdays 18th, 25th March; 1st, 8th, 22nd April and 6th May 2017 at 11.00 am
- Families with girls and boys aged 3 to 5
- A project based on the work NUS, by Paula Franco, in collaboration with the Grup de Recerca en Art i Educació (GRAiE), of the University of the Balearic Islands.
Pull, release, tangle, tie, untie, talk, listen to, cime, communicate from the works of the museum’s collection and our everyday.
Closing of the year 2016/17
- 20th May at 11.00 am.
- Documentary exhibition of this season’s workshops and installation of NUS, by Paula Franco, featuring musical activities. In collaboration with Facultat d’Educació UIB.