Workshop on analysis and production of work
- Aimed at professional artists or those in the process of becoming professionals. No age limit.
- Instructors: Joan More and NekaneAramburu.
This workshop, which is structured in two group sessions, is designed to enable critical analysis and reflection on the body of work of the participating artists. Tools will be provided for improving the projects and career of each creator by sharing their work and analysis and through an open debate.
In parallel, this workshop is intended to activate the local art scene by exchanging ideas, work methods and processes in an intensive encounter with artists from different contexts, and encouraging dialogue around the art of the present in order to create spaces for interaction and reflection on the works and projects of each participant.
- Monday 26th and Tuesday 27th June, intensive morning and afternoon sessions (from 10.00 am to 8.00 pm).
- 10 participants
Day one. Individual presentations of each artist’s work. Joint review and feedback by the instructors.
Day two. Evaluation and work proposal to be presented at the second stage of the “clinic”.
- Enrolment fee: €30
- Place: Ca n’Oliver / Col·lecció Hernández Sanz-Hernández Mora. Anuncivay, 2, 07702 Maó, Balearic Islands.
- Enrolment until 8th June at: email@example.com
- Notification of selected candidates: 12th June
Those interested in the course should send to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a dossier in PDF format (with a maximum of 10 pages in DIN A4 and 10 Mb) which includes the following documentation:
- Personal information
- Photocopy of ID card, resident’s card or passport.
- Letter of interest and description of the path and work done by the candidate.
- Curriculum vitae (maximum of one sheet in DIN A4).
Es Baluard production with the collaboration of Illenc and Ajuntament de Maó.