- The programme is made up of 5 modules with a duration of 2 weeks each.
- Registration in the full programme is recommended given the interconnection and transversality between the different modules. Nonetheless, registration in separate modules will be accepted.
- The programme is in-person and it will take place at Es Baluard Museu.
- Maximum number of places: 25 people.
- The contents of the programme are in Catalan, Spanish and English.
Recipients and registration
- Open to all people interested in the interrelations between art and culture and other political and social spheres, people from the fields of the humanities, artistic practice, public politics, cultural production or management, activists and people linked to social movements or who are committed to social change.
- The reservation of a place will be carried out in strict order of arrival of applications.
- Registration deadline for the full programme: 3 February 2023.
- Registration deadline for separate modules: one month before the start of each module.
- Registration cancellation: only be possible up to 15 days before the start of the programme. In this case, you will be entitled to a refund of the total amount minus 10% for processing expenses.
Prices and payment method
- Complete programme (5 modules): €220.
- Fee per module: €60.
- Students: 40% discount.
- Members of Es Baluard Museu: 10% discount.
- Registration and payment here.
Any participating student interested in obtaining an attendance certificate must have attended at least 80% of the total programme.
Teaching hours: 125 h (complete programme) and 25 h (separate modules).
- Price of access to conferences of the modules (open activities): €5 (not applicable to people enrolled in the complete programme or to those enrolled in the module during which the conference takes place).
- Registration for the open activities will open approximately 15 days before the event.