- The programme is made up of 5 modules with a duration of 3 weeks each.
- Registration in the full programme is recommended given the interconnection and transversality between the different modules. Nonetheless, registration in separate modules will be accepted.
- The programme is in-person, except for the second week, dedicated to the research process, which may include online sessions and work.
- Maximum number of places: 25 people.
- All the in-person activities will take place at Es Baluard Museu.
- The contents of the programme are in Catalan, Spanish and English
Recipients and registration
- Open to all people interested in the interrelations between art and culture and other political and social spheres, people from the fields of the humanities, artistic practice, public politics, cultural production or management, activists and people linked to social movements or who are committed to social change.
- The reservation of a place will be carried out in strict order of arrival of applications.
- Registration deadline for the full programme: 16 January 2022.
- Registration deadline for separate modules: one month before the start of each module.
- Registration cancellation: only be possible up to 15 days before the start of the programme. In this case, you will be entitled to a refund of the total amount minus 10% for processing expenses.
Prices and payment method
- Complete programme (5 modules): €220.
- Fee per module: €60.
- Students: 40% discount and 50% discount for Escuela Universitaria ADEMA students and teachers.
- Members of Es Baluard Museu: 10% discount.
- Registration and payment here.
- Es Baluard Museu will award 5 scholarships, 2 in the Balearic Islands (enrollment and travel) and 3 internationally (enrollment, travel and accommodation).
- Escuela Universitaria ADEMA will award 5 scholarships for economically vulnerable students.
Any participating student interested in obtaining an academic certificate validated by the Escuela Universitaria ADEMA must have attended at least 80% of the total programme, and is required to have drafted a final report (three to five pages in length).
Teaching hours: 250 h (complete programme) and 50 h (separate modules)
- Price of access to open activities
- Opening conferences of the modules: €5 (not applicable to people enrolled in the complete programme or to those enrolled in the module during which the conference takes place).
- LAP Screen: free access through registration.
- Registration for the open activities will open approximately one month before the event.
How to get and hotel
- Buses – 1, 3, 5, 7 and 20, A1, CC, N1, N4 and Tourist Bus.
- Es Baluard Museu recomends AC Hotel Ciutat de Palma located a few minutes walk from the Museum (Those interested can contact the Education and Public Programs area of Es Baluard Museu).