ACTIVITIES OF THE EXHIBITION 'REPRODUCTIBILITAT 1.1'
Es Baluard's planned many cultural and educative/training activities for the months in which “Reproductibilitat 1.1” is carried out and linked to this exhibition:
- Es Baluard's director, Nekane Aramburu, will offer a guided tour to the exhibition for members of Amics d'Es Baluard, on September 13 at 7.15 pm.
- Guided tours and workshops for every school levels, from kindergarten to high school and training modules, from October 2013 through February 2014.
- Screenings of the Art in the twenty-first century TV series: Featuring 10 episodes of the prestigious TV series Art in the twenty-first century dedicated to the photographers Cindy Sherman and Catherine Opie (October 30, 2013), Roni Horn and John Baldessari (November 27, 2013), Hiroshi Sugimoto and Robert Adams (December 18, 2013), William Wegman and Alfredo Jaar (February 26, 2014) and Sally Mann (March 12, 2014). All sessions are free admission, at 8 pm, in the museum's auditorium.
- Family workshop "Un, dos, tres…flash!", aimed at 3-5 years children (October 19 and 26 and November, 9 from 11 am to 1 pm) and aimed at 6-12 years (November 16, 23 and 30 from 11.30 am to 1.30 pm) accompanied by an adult. This activity is designed and developed by artist/educator Mar Barceló with the Es Baluard's team of Education and Training.
- Photo Contest aimed at young people aged 13-17 years. Es Baluard presents this contest regarding the museum's 10th anniversary. Works should be submitted before November 30, 2013.
- Workshop "Desvelos" with Eulàlia Valldosera: aimed at artists or artistic minded people and those with creative experience. The workshop will be held from 3 through October 5, 2013. The registration fee is 150 € (with 25% off for Amics d'Es Baluard) and the registration deadline is September 1.
- Workshop "Cámara-Cuerpo en Movimiento” (Camera-Body in Motion) with Ingrid Medina and Manuel Elviro, aimed at professionals, students and enthusiasts with the aim of hybridize motion and audiovisuals" searching a performing body in motion". It takes place from November 25 through 29, 2013 from 10 am to 1.30 pm and the results are shown in Es Baluard on November 29 at 8 pm. The enrollment fee is 60 €.
- Between generations workshop "Posa't en primer pla!", for children 6-12 years accompanied by their grandparents, on December 21, 2013 and January 2 and 3, 2014.
- Workshop “El món vist des del meu mòbil” (the world seen from my cell phone), taught by Toni Amengual, in two versions: one aimed at people over 60 years (from January 23 through 25, 2014 with free registration) and another for the general public (from February 6 through 8, 2014. Enrollment fee, 25 €).