Art in the Public Space
Do you want to know the sculptures that are in the public space of Palma? Did you know that the streets and squares of the city are the exhibition hall of artists such as Joan Miró, Dennis Oppenheim or Manuel Hernández Mompó?
Es Baluard Museu d’Art Modern i Contemporani de Palma organizes, with the collaboration of El Corte Inglés, a guided tours programme to learn about the sculptures that make up the museum and the streets of Palma. We invite you to attend a tour where the museum leaves its space to discover art in the open spaces of the city and make known the cultural complex of which the museum is a part.
The visit will begin at the Es Baluard museum and end with a coffee or soft drink on the terraces of the El Corte Inglés cafeteria located on Jaume III street.
APRIL AND MAY (as of April 7)
Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am to 12 pm
OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER
Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am to 12 pm.
- Pre-booking at 971 908 200 or at email@example.com
- Number of visitors: between 5 and 15 people.
- Meeting point: Es Baluard Museum.
- Price: € 3 general public / € 2 Amics d’Es Baluard, over 65s, retirees, students, cultural and educational groups and reduced fare.
- Reservations until the Wednesday before the day of the visit.