#ConcursEllsinosaltres in Instagram
Es Baluard Museu d’Art Moderno i Contemporani de Palma announces a photography contest on Instagram related to the exhibition «Ells i nosaltres (Them and Us)», where it proposed to portray the relationship of the participants with the animal world of a particular vision but inspired by the exhibition’s museum project.
How to participate?
- Take a photograph and post it on your personal Instagram account, quoting Es Baluard (@esbaluardmuseu) and including the hashtag #ConcursEllsinosaltres
- Term: Between December 27, 2018 and January 27, 2019.
- On January 28, 2019, the winning photo will be announced on the museum’s Instagram account.
The presentation format is through publication on Instagram. The contest is open to all types of filters, image formats, color or b/w, etc. Always respecting the authorship of the instagramer, as well as the conformity of the people who may appear in the photograph.
It will be valued
- The originality of the image.
- Show the reality of the animal world fleeing from clichés.
- To portray emotions that evoke the different types of relationships between the animal world and the human world.
- A link with the theme of the exhibition.
- Delivery of a merchandising pack of the exhibition «Them and Us».
- A Member of Es Baluard card valid for one year (allows free entry, discounts, etc.)
- The winning photograph and its authorship will be disseminated on the web and on the social networks of Es Baluard.
Winning photo: Dear Morpheus by Daniel Roibal.