First hand readings
A project of active and social participation at the COAIB’s cube, located in Paseo del Borne, organized by the Educational Development and Training Department of the museum. In this space can be observed the results of the workshop “Lectures en primera persona” (“First hand readings”), which has been undertaken jointly with SARquavitae residence. Moreover, the education team has conceived this cube as a living space, where a series of interventions will take place:
- 29th of September at 11.00: opening and press call.
- 29th of September at 11.30: intervention of a group of students from IES Politècnic, who will dialogue with one of the elders who participated in the workshop.
- 30th of September at 11.00h: intervention of a group of students from CEIP Maria Antonia Salvà, who will dialogue with one of the elders who participated in the workshop.
- 30th of September at 11..30: intervention of a group of culinary students from Amadip Esment Fundació.
- The space can be visited from the 29th of September until the 3rd of October.