GROUP OF EDUCATION RESEARCH
The Group of Educative Research is formed by Es Baluard Museu d'Art Modern i Contemporani de Palma, Centre d'Art La Panera de Lleida, CDAN (Centro de Arte y Naturaleza) in Osca, ARTIUM, Centro Museo Vasco de Arte Contemporáneo de Vitoria-Gasteiz and Museu Picasso in Barcelona.
The group started in September 17, 2010 with a meeting at Centre d'Art La Panera, impulsor of this initiative. ARTIUM was invited then to form the group and they were presented activities in pubblic spaces. The second meeting was in Museum Picasso of Barcelona and this museum's Education team entered the Group of Research. The chosen theme was “The young people at museums”. The Group is currently formed by 5 centers and its aim is that more centers will enter in the future. The next meeting will be in Vitoria-Gasteiz (ARTIUM) in May 2011.
- To create research paths according to the Education projects executed by the different centers, to share and incorporate new national references but also international, to improve our Education practices through collaborative projects.
- To boost the continuous formation of the Group's members .
- To boost publications that reflect the Group's activity.
- To promote innovative projects, related to artistic Education, coproduce them for the Group's centers. They can be: formative activities (courses, seminars), artistic and itinerant workshops, or Education projects made by the centers.
- All these projects will boost the professional develope of the museums' teams.
Begun research lines:
- Artistic projects from the collaboration between social entities and museums.
- The involvement of young people in the museums' and art centers' program.
- Formation of the teachers.
- School curriculum.