If you use our website without disabling cookies, you declare your consent to their installation.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that websites transfer to the devices which connect to them. Whereas the purposes of cookies are often merely technical, they can also allow information on browsing habits of a user and his/her device to be stored and retrieved, among others, and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your device, may be used to recognise users.
Some cookies are controlled and managed by the owner of the website (known as “first-party cookies”) and others are controlled and managed by third parties (known as “third-party cookies”), for example, because they provide a tool or functionality that is integrated into the website.
Some cookies are erased when you have finished browsing the website (session cookies) whilst others can be saved on users’ devices and accessed for a longer period of time (persistent cookies).
What type of cookies do we use, and what do we use them for?
On this website we use the following types of cookies:
- Technical or essential cookies for the provision of service
We use technical cookies so as to be able to provide the services requested by our users. These cookies are essential for browsing and using the different website options and services, for example such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying sessions, accessing restricted access areas, using security elements during browsing, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sounds or sharing contents via social media.
- Personalisation cookies
With the aim of optimising users’ experience on our website, we use personalisation cookies which enable us to configure the website and its services in accordance with the preferences of users or with the general characteristics of their device, for example the browser used and version thereof, operating system installed, etc.
These cookies are used for example to remember the parameters chosen by users during their visits, to gauge the website content in accordance with their language or location and to maintain the accredited status of registered users.
- Analytics cookies
Analytics cookies allow the activity of websites to be measured and analysed, and the creation of browsing profiles of users.
We use the cookies of GOOGLE ANALYTICS to gather anonymous, combined statistics which enable us to understand how users use our website, with the aim of improving it and adapting it to the preferences of our visitors.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS is a tool provided by the company Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. You can obtain more information on the functioning of GOOGLE ANALYTICS and the cookies used by this service under the following links:
You can disable GOOGLE ANALYTICS cookies by installing the opt-out browser add-on created by Google and available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
Typically, the following are data from your browsing which may be subject to analysis:
- The name of the provider’s domain (PSI) and/or IP address that provides access to the network. For example a user of the provider xxx will only be identified by the domain xxx.es and/or the IP address. In this way we can compile statistics on the countries and servers which visit our website most frequently.
- The date and time of access to our website. This enables us to ascertain the busiest times, and make precise adjustments in order to avoid overloading problems at our peak times.
- The internet address the link leading to our website came from. With this information, we can ascertain the effectiveness of the different banners and links that lead to our server, with the aim of reinforcing those which offer better results.
- The daily number of visitors to each section. This enables us to find out which areas are more successful and increase and improve their content, with the aim of ensuring users have a more satisfactory result.
Are cookies anonymous?
How can I manage cookies?
Users of the website have the option of not receiving cookies, clearing them or being informed about their installation via their browser settings. To find out how to manage cookies on your browser, we invite you to consult the browser’s help section.
For your convenience, below you will find information provided by the developers of the main browsers concerning cookie management:
- Chrome, http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox, http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, https://support.apple.com/kb/index?q=manage+cookies&src=globalnav_support&type=organic&page=search&locale=es_ES
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all of the website’s features.
To disable the use of third-party advertising cookies, users can also visit the opt-out page of the NAI (Network Advertising Initiative). Page in English: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp).