Under no circumstances does mere access to this Website represent the existence of any commercial relationship between the user and the Website.
- OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
For the purposes of the provisions of Art. 10 of the Information Society and E-Commerce Act, Law 34/2002 of 11th July 2002, the following information is provided about the owner of this Website:
- Owner of the Website: FUNDACIÓ ES BALUARD, MUSEU D’ART MODERN I CONTEMPORANI DE PALMA (hereinafter, ES BALUARD)
- Address: Plaça Porta de Santa Catalina, 10 BALUARD DE SANT PERE
- Tax no. G57223992
- Registry information: Entered in the Register of Foundations by Decision published in BOIB no. 134 of 25th September 2003
As well as the address, the following channels are placed at users’ disposal to send their requests, queries or complaints:
- Website contact form
- (+34) 971908200
- (+34) 971908203
- CONDITIONS OF USE
- Introduction. This website includes information about the activities, events and services offered by ES BALUARD. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the conditions set forth below, so you are recommended to read this section carefully before continuing to browse.
- Users’ obligations. Users undertake to use this website licitly, in accordance with the contents of these conditions and in such a way as not to prejudice the rights or interests of ES BALUARD or any third parties. In particular, but without limitation or exclusion, the User further undertakes the following:
- Not to engage in any activities that are illegal or contrary to public order or good faith.
- Not to use the information published on the Website to send unsolicited messages (spam).
- Not to enter or disseminate on the website any information or content that is untruthful, misleading, ambiguous or imprecise and might lead to error on the part of receivers of the information, or to disseminate content that is racist, xenophobic or pornographic in nature or pro-terrorist or contrary to human or children’s rights.
- Not to take any actions that represent or involve an infringement of the intellectual property rights of ES BALUARD or any third parties.
- Not to harm the physical or logical systems of ES BALUARD, or their providers, or of third parties.
- Not to place or disseminate computer viruses on the network, or to use hardware or software that could cause such damage.
- Not to delete, avoid or tamper with any protective device or security system that might be installed on the pages of this Website.
- Disclaimer. This Website is provided “as is” and its use is at the User’s own risk, so neither ES BALUARD nor its officers, employees, suppliers or partners will be liable for any harm of whatever kind arising from use of the Website. ES BALUARD is explicitly held harmless to the full extent provided for by law, from any kind of guarantee, either explicit or implicit.
ES BALUARD does not guarantee the availability or accessibility of the Website, though it will make every reasonable effort in this respect. There may occasionally be interruptions for the time it takes to carry out necessary maintenance operations.
ES BALUARD takes no responsibility for any damage arising from interference, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone faults or disconnections for reasons beyond its control; for delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads at the data processing centre, of telephone lines, of the Internet system or other electrical systems; nor for any other issue that might arise in Users’ hardware or software. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, Trojans or other elements that could affect the User’s computer system, documents or files, declining all liability for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason. Likewise, ES BALUARD takes no responsibility for any damage caused by third parties through illicit intrusion beyond its control.
Nor will it be liable for any damages caused by the use or misuse of the contents of the Website, or for the consequences that might arise from errors, defects or omissions in the content that might appear on this Website supplied by Users or other third parties. ES BALUARD accepts no obligation or liability whatsoever for services it does not provide directly.
- External links. Under no circumstances will ES BALUARD accept any liability whatsoever for the content of links from another website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, extent, truthfulness, validity or legality of any material or information contained in any of the said links or other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of such external connections will not imply any kind of association, merger or interest in the organisations so connected.
- Intellectual property and copyright. The Website, including but not limited to its code, editing, compilation and other features necessary to its functioning, designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the provider or else the latter holds a licence or express authorisation from the authors. All the content of the Website is duly protected by the regulations on intellectual and industrial property, as well as being entered in the pertinent public registers.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, all reproduction in whole or in part, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing requires the prior written permission of the provider in all cases. Any use not authorised in advance by the provider will be considered a serious infringement of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
Any designs, logos, text and/or graphics not owned by the provider that might appear on the Website belong to their respective owners, who are responsible for any controversy that might arise in relation to them. In any case, the provider has their express, prior permission.
The provider recognises their owners’ corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the Website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility for them pertaining to the provider, their support, sponsorship or recommendation thereof.
To make any kind of comment on possible infringements of intellectual or industrial property rights, or about any of the content of this Website, you may send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Severance clause. In the event that a clause in these conditions of use is declared void, this will only affect the said clause or part thereof so declared, and the conditions will subsist in all other respects, as if the said clause or part thereof were not present.
- Agreement. Access to the Website and use thereof necessarily imply that you expressly agree to each and every one of these conditions of use.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the rights pertaining to consumers under Legislative Royal Decree 1/2007 of 16th November 2007, this Website is to be governed by Spanish law with the exception of its rules on conflict of laws, and any controversy that might arise over its use or that of the services linked to it will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals competent in accordance with applicable regulations.
The European Commission provides a platform for settling litigation online aimed at consumers, who can access it through the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
- Copyright info. Fundació Es Baluard Museu d’Art Modern i Contemporani de Palma, Palma, 2010. All rights reserved.
The visual works reproduced are protected by Copyright. All reproduction thereof, whether in whole or in part, is prohibited. The Fundació Es Baluard Museu d’Art Modern i Contemporani de Palma is not responsible for any use of these images by third parties.
©Lida Abdul, 2019. Courtesy of Galeria Giorgio Persano
©Helena Almeida, Irene de Andrés, Eduardo T. Basualdo, Miriam Cahn, Juan del Junco, Eduardo Kac, Concha Jerez, Núria Marquès, Marina Núñez, Bernardí Roig, Francisco Ruiz de Infante, Amparo Sard, 2019
Toni Catany © Fundació Toni Catany, 2017
© Dedalus Foundation, Inc. / VEGAP, Palma, 2019
© Fundació Antoni Tàpies, Barcelona / VEGAP, Palma, 2019
© Fundació Joan Brossa, VEGAP, Palma, 2019
© Alfredo Jaar, 1996
© Eric N. Mack, 2020. Courtesy of the artist & Simon Lee Gallery, London/Hong Kong
Jack Walls, 1982 © Robert Mapplethorpe Foundation. Used by permission
© Joan Morey, 2002
© Michael Najjar, 2013
© Shirin Neshat, 2019. Courtesy of Gladstone Gallery, New York/Brussels
© Lydia Okumura, 2019. Courtesy of Galeria Jaqueline Martins, São Paulo, Brazil. Photograph: Ding Musa
Jorge Oteiza © Pilar Oteiza, A+V Agencia de Creadores Visuales, 2019
© Succession Antonio Saura / www.antoniosaura.org/ A + V Agencia de creadores Visuales, 2019
© Successió Miró, 2019–2020
© Sucesión Pablo Picasso, VEGAP, Madrid, 2019
© Chema Alvargónzález, Marina Abramović, Pilar Albarracín, Hermenegildo Anglada-Camarasa, Miquel Barceló, Per Barclay, María Blanchard, Christian Boltanski, Andrea Büttner, Robert Cahen, Miguel Ángel Campano, Daniel Canogar, Victoria Civera, Carles Congost, Diana Coca, Erró, Will Faber, Luis Feito, Roland Fischer, Joan Fontcuberta, Ferran Garcia Sevilla, Alicia Framis, Alberto García-Alix, Juan Genovés, Susy Gómez, Pierre Gonnord, Luis Gordillo, Xavier Grau, Guinovart, Hans Hartung, José Hernández, Rebecca Horn, Bouchra Khalili, Kcho, Anselm Kiefer, Imi Knoebel, Wifredo Lam, Jana Leo, Fernand Léger, Chema Madoz, Georges Mathieu, Manolo Millares, Antoni Miralda, David Nash, Guillermo Pérez Villalta, Jaume Plensa, Thomas Ruff, Santiago Rusiñol, José María Sicilia, Montserrat Soto, Juan Uslé, Eulàlia Valldosera, Joana Vasconcelos, Wolf Vostell, Peter Zimmermann, VEGAP, Palma, 2019