The prize, endowed with 5,000 euros, is aimed at professional artists to submit a project of making an artwork
Es Baluard and DKV Seguros call a prize which will lead to a specific work linked to new models of relationship, communication and visibility of hospital and health practices through art.
According to this, the proposed topic for this first edition of the prize focus on the importance, dimension or resonance of the hospital ambit as a physical space together or in its particular areas.
This project is part of the belief that both institutions that creation can foster new communication procedures on the hospitals reality and health centers. Therefore, the idea is to promote stable avenues of collaboration between Baluard and DKV Seguros.
The scholarship, endowed with 5,000 euros, is aimed at professional artists to submit a project of making an art work.
The production is included in the total amount of the prize and also includes an exhibition at Es Baluard, whose opening will be on December 10, 2014. Also, the test author of the winning work will become part of each of both institutions’ collections (author test 1 and 2).
The deadline for submission of projects ending May 5, 2014 , and these should be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. On June 6, in the framework of the Barcelona Loop 2014 Fair, will be announced the winning project.
The jury of this first edition of the prize has the following members:
- Nekane Aramburu, director Es Baluard.
- Alicia Ventura, director Colección DKV.
- Juan Bautista Peiró, assessor committee Colección DKV.
- Gloria Picazo, director Centre d'Art La Panera (Lleida).
- Pedro Ortuño, artista. Director and Professor at Facultad de Bellas Artes (Murcia).
- Sebastià Mascaró. Es Baluard’s Education Development area.
- A member of a health center or from DKV Seguros.
DOWNLOAD THE BASIS
WITH THE COLLABORATION OF: